How I Can Help
When it comes to investing and planning for retirement, accumulating wealth isn’t the end goal. Rather, it’s the opportunity your wealth offers to create meaning and purpose in your life, from enjoying your hard-earned retirement years to leaving a legacy to your family. My mission is to help you work toward your vision of your ideal future. I seek to make this possible by providing ongoing education, guidance, and comprehensive services.
Your finances don’t just impact your bank account. They influence your life and the decisions you make every single day. When I build a financial plan, I look beyond your financial picture and consider your life dreams and family values. Incorporating a Biblical worldview into my planning approach, I want your personalized financial plan to reflect your multiple financial needs and life goals.
Throughout our working relationship, you may encounter a number of questions. I’m here to provide you the guidance you need to make more informed decisions. Whether you are concerned about not having enough money to last through retirement or have questions about your portfolio, I can help objectively answer questions you may have, such as:
- Am I taking too much risk in my investment portfolio?
- When can I retire?
- Have I saved enough money to retire comfortably?
- Does my financial plan reflect my values?
- How can I create a steady stream of income that lasts through retirement?
- How can I reduce my tax liability?
- Am I taking full advantage of my employer-sponsored benefits?
- Can I afford to send my child or grandchild to college?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
- Should I consider long-term care insurance?
- What are the elements of a tax-efficient estate plan?
By offering ongoing education and guidance, I seek to help you pursue your ideal financial future and reduce your financial anxiety.